Nov 16, 2023
The 2023 Digital CPA Conference, Dec. 3–6 in Las Vegas, will be the event’s 12th year. To explore the trends that drive this year’s agenda – and to look back on the conference’s weather-delayed start – Michael Cerami joins the JofA podcast. Cerami is executive vice president of strategic alliances, business development, and communications at CPA.com, the AICPA’s business and technology subsidiary.
Cerami discusses generative AI, previews some of the Digital CPA sessions, and explains how business model transformation is a key topic for future-focused CPA firms and practitioners.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
· More from CPA.com’s Michael Cerami on the recently released AI toolkit.
· Cerami’s preview of some of the keynote speakers’ topics.
· Why the initial Digital CPA event was delayed about six weeks.
· Why business model transformation is top of mind for the profession.
· How Digital CPA has led the discussion over the years on the topic of client advisory services, or CAS.